- During Covid...
Expect delays in shipping and communication. Use email whenever possible to communicate with us. Place orders well ahead of when you need them. The supply chain is broken and delays are inevitable and beyond our control
- Shipping Within Canada
- Shipping in Canada is "FREE" when placing an order of $200.00 or greater (before taxes, excluding Record, Rikon, ClearVue, Hegner, Digital Woodcarver, TrueTrac or other large products. Free shipping covered for one complete shipment. Additional shipping costs applicable if request made to ship piece-meal). $13 within Ontario and $15 for most other provinces, $18 for BC, NL & Territories. Additional shipping will be charged to ship to an Airstage address. Most packages are shipped using Canada Post, Dicom, Fedex, Canpar, or Purolator. We choose the shipper based on the least expensive method. Some machinery and larger items will be quoted shipping and could ship via freight. Typically Day & Ross is used for freight shipments. Faster shipping is available for a fee. Call for quote. In the case of non-delivered package being returned to us due to customer not picking up at post office or not being available for delivery, customer shall be responsible for all shipping fees incurred, both original & return.
- Shipping To The USA
- Shipping to the continental 48 US States is "FREE" when placing an order of $200.00 or greater (excluding Machinery and items noted on website. Free shipping covered for one complete shipment. Additional shipping costs applicable if request made to ship piece-meal ). Orders shipped to the USA are *usually shipped using UPS with a charge of $18. Orders take between 5 and 10 business days to arrive at their destination depending on stock availability. Faster shipping is available upon request - Additional charges would apply. Additional shipping charges and/or an alternate carrier may be utilized when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. In the case of non-delivered package being returned to us due to customer not being available for UPS drop off, customer shall be responsible for all shipping fees incurred, both original & return (and brokerage fees if applicable).
- Shipping Internationally
- We will gladly ship our products worldwide. Please e-mail us with the items you would like to order and your country and we will provide you with a shipping quote. We use Canada Post to ship internationally. We will provide pricing for both X-press (approx 2 weeks) or Surface (approx. 8-12 weeks) International customers may have problems ordering online. E-mail or phone are the best ways for communication. International transactions will be quoted and charged in Canadian Dollars.
- *Even if you do not intend to use a product we ship you immediately, please open it upon receipt to check for errors/damage. Replacement costs due to damage in shipping or missing items are at the discretion of Stockroom when customer has had package in their possession for more than 48 hours.
- Lead Times -
- Several of our items are consistently running with lead times - Flatmasters, Little Rippers/Round Rippers, Moulding Sanders. We do our best to ship orders out in a timely matter and have them arrive within the lead time stated. Occasionally we experience an unexpected influx of orders, or a surprise delay with one of our suppliers which causes a lead time to increase. In this case we will do our best to keep those customers affected informed. Items with lead times always ship out in the order they come in, so we suggest placing your order sooner rather than later to secure your place in queue.
- US Customers will be charged in USD using our US bank account. (despite our website stating CAD) Canadians will be charged in CAD. International Customers will be charged in CAD & your credit card company will exchange.
- Orders to Ontario pay 13% HST. Orders to New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia pay 15% HST. All other orders within Canada pay 5% GST only. Tax is also charged on shipping costs. US customers disregard all tax amounts. 13% tax will show up on every order until the final stages of order completion and will be automatically corrected.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer, cheques and money orders. If paying by cheque, order will be shipped as soon as cheque has been cleared in our bank account. US customers paying by money order must use INTERNATIONAL money order. We do not hold accounts. All orders must be paid in full before leaving our facility.
- Minimum Order
- There is no minimum order required with Stockroom Supply.
- Some sizes, grits or materials of sandpaper not listed in this catalogue may still be available. Feel free to call us and we will let you know about availability and cost. Please note: when an item is ordered in special for the customer, it is unable to be returned.
We are open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm EST, excluding holidays. Due to several Woodworking |Shows during the year, additional closures are possible. Typical yearly closures include -
- Family Day - Feb
- Toronto Woodworking Show - Feb
- Easter - March/April
- Victoria Day - May
- Canada Day - July
- Civic Holiday - August
- Thanksgiving - Oct
- Woodstock Woodworking Show - Sept/Oct
- Hamilton Woodworking Show - November
- Christmas/Inventory Count - 2 weeks Dec/Jan
Woodworking is a winter activity and we find that order volume increases substantially through Jan/Feb. This timing also lines up with our largest woodworking show of the year, as well as unpredictable weather. Please expect delays with shipping during this time and place orders accordingly.