Immediate COVID 19 changes - updated April 19, 2021
While the latest lock-down restrictions allow us to remain open, we are choosing to implement 2 further measures in order to protect our family and employers during this third wave. Please read carefully so you understand how these changes may effect you.
1. Until further notice our schedules will be offset and there will be limited staff onsite at one time. -Expect delays in shipping and communication -Use email whenever possible to communicate with us -Place orders well ahead of when you need them. The supply chain is broken and delays are inevitable and beyond our control
2. Contact-less Curbside Pickup Only: -Orders must be pre-ordered, prepaid and pickup date/time prearranged. -Unannounced drop-ins cannot be accommodated -We can no longer guarantee same day pickup
Despite the long list of challenges this pandemic has thrown at us, we will continue to forge ahead. Thank you for your patience will us as we navigate these crazy times.
Please Note: Showroom is closed until further notice.
COVID-19 : Mail Order & Curb Side OPEN, Showroom BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
*CURBSIDE - Monday-Friday 9am-4pm - CURBSIDE remains our preferred method for locals. Please call or email us with your order before you come. We will pull it together and email pre-payment info. Your order can then be picked up outside our shop, no human contact required. Improptu customers will be asked to remain outside while we pick their order.
*Showroom by APPOINTMENT - We understand that some of our products need to be seen before a decision can be made to purchase (Rikon Tools, Record Tools, Little Rippers, Flatmasters and other larger equipment) Please call or email us to set up an appointment.
Showroom Expectations for those with pre-arranged appointments -
1. Wear a mask & sanatize upon entry
2. Refrain from touching items
3. Respect social distancing protocols
4. Employees only in Office/Warehouse
5. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if we feel we are being put at risk
*ONLINE ORDERS - If placing an order to be shipped, we ask that you do so with an extra measure of patience. We are working as quickly as we can to fulfill orders during this unusual time. We are finding that our suppliers & couriers are moving slower than usual and shipments are taking longer than normal to arrive. We encourage you to place orders well in advance in order to avoid downtime in your shop.
Please know that we appreciate each & every order and wish nothing but health & safety for you all! Thank you!
Please Read BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER - HERE