TrueTrac Pro-Series 12' Combo Kit
Actual Shipping applies to TrueTrac Kits.
Need to easily handle longer straight line rips? This skill saw guide rail system includes everything you need to convert your circular saw into a track saw and rip 12ft lengths!
Features 153 inches of TrueTrac guide rail with a full 144 inch cutting capacity to easily break down over-sized sheet goods or preform straight line ripping or tapers on dimensional lumber, including rough sawn or reclaimed boards, up to 12' long.
12' Track Saw Kit Includes:
- One (1) 57 inch track
- Two (2) 48 inch tracks
- Two (2) 57 inch length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- Four (4) 48 inch length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- One (1) Universal Saw Adapter Plate
- One (1) Hardware packet (6 bolts, 6 nuts, L-shaped hex wrench)
- One (1) Setup Jig
- Four (4) dovetail connectors, with setscrews installed
- One (1) Zero Clearance Block
- Hard copy of installation instructions
A larger adapter plate is available for saw blades 10+ inches in diameter upon request