Starbond Gap Filler Thick CA Glue EM-2000
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue known as the "gap filler". This thick CA adhesive has a high viscosity that gives it strong bonding capabilities and allows easy filling of large voids and gaps. Each drop of Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA glue remains stationary even when applied on downward sloping surfaces. The Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA glue is specially formulated to have an extended curing time to lengthen positioning time for more precise bonding. Depending on the working material, bonding time may exceed more than two minutes. In all such instances, Starbond Accelerator is recommended to speed up bonding time.
- Quick repairs for auto paint and body.
- Filling large gaps and holes.
- Plastic and metal model assembly
- Forming unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering.
- Used to bond together various kayak panels. (Faster set time than epoxy)
- Used to install cue tips onto pool cues. (Starbond accelerator recommended)
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Coral fragging
- Shoe repairs
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Dental lab articulators
- Temporary auto bumper repair
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE:High performance industrial grade adhesive. Thick CA is used to fill voids and gaps.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:1 ounce - (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision. 2 ounce - (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision. 16 ounce - (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "GAP-FILLER" ADHESIVE:Ideal for heavy-duty bonding. Also used for "fletching" in archery and "fragging" for coral reefs.
- PROPERTIES:Viscosity: 2000 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of honey). Filling capabilities of up to 0.01-0.02" in size. Bonding time: > 60 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE:When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond EM-2000 Starbond Thick SDS